Facilities18 Sep 2021
The club house has the following facilities:
- Club equipment and member lockers are located in a fully alarmed armoury.
- Access to Club House via purpose designed wheelchair ramp.
- Indoor flushing toilets (both male and female)!
- Central heating with radiators.
- Canteen - manned full time during open shoots to provide the (in)famous Felbridge Bacon Butty!
- Canteen - MSDC Food Hygiene Rating 5.
- Car Park.
- Snooker table - while you waiting for your go on the firing point.
- Pool table - to keep the juniors off the snooker table.
Canteen - in "Open Shoot" mode.
MSDC Food Hygiene Rating 5.
On ordinary days it's DIY tea and coffee free of charge if you wash up after yourself. Otherwise a donation is required.
The club house is available for hire at reasonable rates. Contact the Secretary or Treasurer for details.